About The Division of Investment Management
Investment Management includes Asset Management, Wealth Management, and Private Wealth Management. The division strives to develop innovative portfolio management strategies for clients that help them achieve specific goals.
We look for people from all academic backgrounds with the integrity, drive, and people skills to build strong, long-term relationships with our clients, which includes individuals, families, businesses, and endowments.
Working in this division requires impeccable client management and relationship building skills, professional securities licensing, and a keen attention to detail.
We are seeking a quick-thinking, self-starter with a passion for the financial markets, the desire to work closely with both clients and portfolio managers, and the ability to think critically about the factors that affect the economy. Our Wealth Management Professionals support all trading aspects of our business from an operational and account management perspective. We are seeking professionals with an understanding of the markets who can thrive in a fast-paced environment where attention to detail, strong communication skills, and client service are essential to maintaining and enhancing your relationship with your clients.
Wealth Management secures, develops, and manages relationships with high net worth individuals, their families, family offices, foundations, businesses, and endowments. We help clients build and preserve their financial wealth by creating and implementing long-term asset allocation strategies in a manner consistent with each client’s particular risk tolerance. We provide access to innovative investment ideas, opportunities, and technologies. Wealth Management professionals develop customized investment strategies that offer full array of investment management products and services, including private banking, estate and trust services, and philanthropic opportunities.
The Global Advisers Business Development Associate participates in the team’s overall business development as well as the design and updating of tailored reporting for new and existing clients. This role may accompany senior team members to meet with clients to evaluate current offerings, develop and implement new services, and resolve any open issues. Additionally, the Business Development Associate is responsible for developing strategies for building the business.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops and implements strategies to execute the business plan to achieve desired results (i.e., to increase client base, gross production, Portfolio Management assets, etc.)
- Identifies business opportunities and develops implementation plans
- Supports FA practice management through book analysis and determination of appropriate strategies
- May regularly accompany senior team members to engage with clients to educate about the Firm’s services and products
- Develops potential strategies to further enhance client relationships based on issues documented during client visits
- Stays attuned to updates and enhancements to firm products and policies
- Engages in strategic planning with other team members on client matters
- May update clients with pre-approved newsletters and account information in conjunction with the Financial Advisor and generate monthly target mailings and follow-up mailings to prospects
- Interacts regularly with the Complex Business Development Manager
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, and SKILLS:
Education and/or Experience
- College degree from a top-ranked university and 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Series 65, or able to obtain withing 120 days
- Additional product licenses may be required
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of applicable compliance rules and regulations and firm policies
- Sr. Wealth Manger, VP Investment Management