About The Division of Investment Management
Investment Management includes Asset Management, Wealth Management, and Private Wealth Management. The division strives to develop innovative portfolio management strategies for clients that help them achieve specific goals.
We look for people from all academic backgrounds with the integrity, drive, and people skills to build strong, long-term relationships with our clients, which includes individuals, families, businesses, and endowments.
Working in this division requires impeccable client management and relationship building skills, professional securities licensing, and a keen attention to detail.
Sr. Wealth Manager, VP Investment Management is responsible for developing relationships with large clients, including pension plans, endowments, individuals, and families. You will also manage a group of wealth management associates; present research to clients, and assist clients in analyzing potential investments in funds or companies; prepare private equity portfolio performance reports, including analysis of global financial markets; analyze clients’ portfolios for monthly and quarterly reviews; advise clients on prospective investment strategies and asset allocation; and lead internal project teams that focus on client service.
- Master’s degree in business, finance, or economics from an accredited college or university, and minimum 3 years of professional, relevant experience. Will consider candidates with a Bachelor’s degree already working in wealth management (6 years minimum, relevant experience).
- Knowledge of portfolio analytics and asset allocation modeling
- Strong knowledge of the financial markets
- Ability to present complex quantitative portfolio and risk management topics to clients
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of portfolio theory
- Commitment to excellence
- Series 65 required
- CFA is a plus