About The Division of Investment Management
Investment Management includes Asset Management, Wealth Management, and Private Wealth Management. The division strives to develop innovative portfolio management strategies for clients that help them achieve specific goals.
We look for people from all academic backgrounds with the integrity, drive, and people skills to build strong, long-term relationships with our clients, which includes individuals, families, businesses, and endowments.
Working in this division requires impeccable client management and relationship building skills, professional securities licensing, and a keen attention to detail.
SVP, Investment Management, Europe, is responsible for managing the overall regions productivity. SVP will develop and maintain relationships with high-net-worth clients, including pension plans, endowments, individuals, and families. You will also manage a group of senior wealth management professionals; develop and implement internal educational programs for more junior team members; work closely with compliance and legal divisions to ensure appropriate regulatory policies are implemented; when necessary, analyze clients’ portfolios for quarterly and annual reviews; advise high-net-worth clients on prospective investment strategies, asset allocation, and philanthropic endeavors; and manage senior internal project teams that focus on client service and portfolio construction.
- Master’s degree in business (MBA) from a top-tier college or university, and minimum 10 years of professional, relevant experience.
- Knowledge of portfolio analytics and asset allocation modeling
- Ability to develop relationships internally across various product teams, including Fixed Income & Currency, Equity, Quantitative Strategies, Alternative Investments, Global Research Solutions, as well as other functions
- Ability to present complex quantitative portfolio and risk management topics to clients
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of portfolio theory
- Commitment to excellence
- Series 65, CFA required