About The Division of Investment Management
Investment Management includes Asset Management, Wealth Management, and Private Wealth Management. The division strives to develop innovative portfolio management strategies for clients that help them achieve specific goals.
We look for people from all academic backgrounds with the integrity, drive, and people skills to build strong, long-term relationships with our clients, which includes individuals, families, businesses, and endowments.
Working in this division requires impeccable client management and relationship building skills, professional securities licensing, and a keen attention to detail.
We are seeking a quick-thinking, self-starter with a passion for the financial markets, the desire to work closely with both clients and portfolio managers, and the ability to think critically about the factors that affect the economy. Our Wealth Management Professionals support all trading aspects of our business from an operational and account management perspective. We are seeking professionals with an understanding of the markets who can thrive in a fast-paced environment where attention to detail, strong communication skills, and client service are essential to maintaining and enhancing your relationship with your clients.
Wealth Management secures, develops, and manages relationships with high net worth individuals, their families, family offices, foundations, businesses, and endowments. We help clients build and preserve their financial wealth by creating and implementing long-term asset allocation strategies in a manner consistent with each client’s particular risk tolerance. We provide access to innovative investment ideas, opportunities, and technologies. Wealth Management professionals develop customized investment strategies that offer full array of investment management products and services, including private banking, estate and trust services, and philanthropic opportunities.
Job Summary and Responsibilities
- Leverage your background, network, and experience to contribute to a growing business
- Identify growth opportunities in existing client base
- Identify opportunities within client base
- Manage cash balances and private banking services in accounts
- Serve as a key liaison to other areas supporting the Wealth Management Business
- Plan and manage new account processes
- Provide reporting and web capabilities to potential new clients
- Execute, process, and reconcile trading and other investment related transactions
- Conduct regular, topic-specific event workshops for potential and existing client base
- Participate in recruiting and training
- Serve as a coach and mentor for more junior teammates
- Minimum four-year college degree in any disciple from an accredited college or university
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and think clearly under pressure
- Strong interest in the financial markets
- Self-motivated and able to work in an autonomous, yet collaborative environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Commitment to excellence
- Series 65 required (must be obtained within three months of employment)
- Interest in obtaining CFA and/or CFP credentials is a plus